Thai Non-Immigrant Visa and Work Permit Services

All foreigners who wish to start a business and/or work in Thailand need both a Non-Immigrant Visa and Work Permit.

The steps in these processes can be time-consuming and daunting for newcomers.
BKK Research will walk you through the process and perform all of the administrative steps required by the Thai Immigration and Department of Employment, respectively.
BKK Research will explain the steps needed as well as provide a timeframe for each step.

Our expertise in Thai Visa and Work Permit Services can help you and your employees start work at the earliest date possible.
BKK Research can also help you save administrative time by performing Thai Visa and Work Permit Renewal services for you and your company’s employees.